Where and how are you spending most of your time each day? In this business coaching tip, we share how to use time-blocking to design and then follow a perfect week.
Get instant access to our free download… Agent Perfect Week Template in Excel format.
The power of time-blocking
- The primary goal with time-blocking is to carve out blocks of time to commit to the most important activities in your day and week.
- Schedule your personal time First …(morning ritual, workouts, days off)
- Next plug-in time blocks for Incoming Producing Activities (proactive lead generation, calls, texts, client follow-up , client appointments, etc.)
- Then fill-in your weekly calendar with all of the Support Activities (admin, paperwork, training, meetings, appt prep, research, content creation)
Of course, the trick is sticking to your commitments and not allowing interruptions, distractions or something else deter you from doing the activity you have scheduled. Remember, if you erase, you must replace!
- Days off / vacations
- Morning Routine
Next on blocking time for Income-Producing Activities
I.P.A. – Income-Producing Activities
- Client Appointments
- Networking Events
- Client lunches and pop-by’s
S.A. – Support Activities
- Trainings- Workshops- Webinars
- Office Meetings
- Prep work-research
- Social Media
- Team Meetings- Accountability
Ask yourself these questions to stay on track:
- What are my highest value activities?
- What are my key results areas?
- What can I and only I do that, if done well, will make a real difference in my business?
- What is the most valuable use of my time right now?
Learn more about building your legacy at Innovative Real Estate Strategies.
Contact Jan O'Brien for a confidential interview today.
702.858-9191 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Catch Jan's weekly Podcast at WBNLPodcast.com